Link | Antworten | Zitieren
 KOG_aRe_sHeePz_

Geschrieben 6. M�rz 2013 - 14:11
[You must login to view link]

Noticed a topic from 2004 ;happycry
 drbojingle

Geschrieben 8. M�rz 2013 - 00:32
I remember this clan so well. Good times. I think this was my second gaming clan XD. I was LO12DS_Shiggy. My posts are still in the forums lol!

If I could remember my login I'd post about the AOE 2 HD remix. Wonder if anyone would see it?
 KOG_aRe_sHeePz_

Geschrieben 8. M�rz 2013 - 00:40
drbojingle wrote:
I remember this clan so well. Good times. I think this was my second gaming clan XD. I was LO12DS_Shiggy. My posts are still in the forums lol!

If I could remember my login I'd post about the AOE 2 HD remix. Wonder if anyone would see it?

shiggy? wow man then you must remember your first clan [Emperor] 11

Im sNaKe =]
 drbojingle

Geschrieben 8. M�rz 2013 - 01:38
Hahahahaaha I do remember my first clan and you too of course! Crazy snake lol XD. Do you still play AoE?
 KOG_aRe_sHeePz_

Editiert 8. M�rz 2013 - 02:05 von KOG_aRe_sHeePz_
drbojingle wrote:
Hahahahaaha I do remember my first clan and you too of course! Crazy snake lol XD. Do you still play AoE?
Quote:
« Reply #9 on Sept 4, 2004, 11:23am »

I never knew that this case would go on.. and that certain members from the emperor clan would hate me.. and i apoligise to every memeber who f**king suffered but as i have said... by killing knights clan it would be the only way i could get revenge! You all probaly dont know what happened and why i had to get revenge... and now you can all hear my story.. When i first joined emperor , me and knight were good friends. We would train to be the best and we both were... i was never better than him, and he was never better than me.. i told him something that i had never told anyone not even my parents or relatives. I told him.. and i know now not to tell personal things ... cos you dont know who to trust.. i learnt my lesson the hard way. Knight told people about what i told him... which is so f**king personal to me. It broke my heart to know why he said it, why he told people my personal buisness... It makes me cry now.. to know someone could be so cruel. I did the only think i knew i could do .. and thats to fail his clan... and to make things worse i made a top playing clan called pillz. I found out today i was played for a fool.. crazy noob.. some boy who wishes he was archer/snake joined my clan with a fake name... it confuses me now why he did it.. but he always lies and gossips.. but as i know already i know who to trust and who not to trust. But the best thing that i never thought would never happen was the **** knight left.. and i dont ever chat to him or see him. THATS WHY THINGS ARE OVER! All i know is that i hurt archer the most.. and i wanna say i am so sorry to him cos i know archer loved the clan the most , maybe even more then knight . Peace out to the memebers of emperor .. and i hope now you understand and forgive me... but dont ever think i am sorry to knight... he is always and forever gonna be a thingyhead, dumbass, ****, and a f**king peice of nuts. IPILLZ 4EVA

Remember the day i made Emma rage quit? and get her to make this ****ty reply 11 ;yahoo
and yeah i still roll around in aoe2 ;)
 drbojingle

Geschrieben 8. M�rz 2013 - 02:41
OMG LOL I remember reading that so many years ago lol. That was ****ing hilarious! Where did you find that? Is that forum still up after all these years!?
 KOG_aRe_sHeePz_

Geschrieben 8. M�rz 2013 - 02:51
Its on there forums lol

sadly i never found the emperor forums again! :(
 drbojingle

Geschrieben 8. M�rz 2013 - 03:33
I've looked for it once or twice over the years but couldn't find it anymore :(. I'm glad the LO12DS forum still lives on though :P. looking at it is so nostalgic lol. Makes me want to play again!
 KOG_aRe_sHeePz_

Geschrieben 8. M�rz 2013 - 11:45
drbojingle wrote:
I've looked for it once or twice over the years but couldn't find it anymore :(. I'm glad the LO12DS forum still lives on though :P. looking at it is so nostalgic lol. Makes me want to play again!

Makes me want to go back gamespy and talk **** again to them 11
 Heart_of_Soul

Geschrieben 1. August 2013 - 12:49
Suck my moter ****ing ****.
 ['RB']Dan

Geschrieben 1. August 2013 - 12:53
Suck my moter ****ing ****.

i would consider it if you had one
 Vikes_Rule

Geschrieben 22. M�rz 2017 - 02:09
Not sure if anyone remembers me, I was LO12DS_TrOoPeR_ - used to play a lot on GameSpy Arcade back in the day. I was there before it merged into TFF
 ['RB']Dan

Geschrieben 22. M�rz 2017 - 14:05
i remember your name ;1thumbup

[1]
Zeigt an 1 - 14 de 14 Beiträge
Springe zu Forum:
1 User sind betrachten gerade diesen Eintrag (on den letzten 30 Minuten)
0 Mitgleider, 1 Gäste

What's popular right now: