CS Ladders/Leagues List (Updated July 14, 2020)

[dv8]OrangWuTang

Geschrieben 20. April 2017 - 08:06
*clap clap* waiting for 4 years was worth it
Link | Antworten | Zitieren
 mich

Editiert 20. April 2017 - 17:47 von mich
6+ years with CBA, that's crazy lol
 WF_Dragon_

Geschrieben 21. April 2017 - 05:36
6 months alternative and 2 months madnes is unfair. Very bored. Long Time plz. Unfair
 [LyF]JimmY

Geschrieben 26. April 2017 - 11:48
What is this sorcery
 mich

Geschrieben 7. Juni 2017 - 07:38
Random League Season 10 has now been added.
 Brytiago

Geschrieben 8. Juni 2017 - 04:30
Supercrack is #1
 eloiseeeee

Editiert 8. Juni 2017 - 04:34 von eloiseeeee
#1 Cracker OP
 [ wZ]Mando_

Geschrieben 8. Juni 2017 - 04:39
Supercrack is #1
 LuiCalibre

Geschrieben 8. Juni 2017 - 04:48
RIP_Wizard wrote:
You must login into Voobly to view image

i can 1v1 anyone who ask . im not 'imposing' anything to anyone

You don't deserve it, all you did was do 1v1 for fast rate and then stop using your main account while everybody continued playing on their main account, even Alex got Spot 1 the day of the tournament but instead doing what you did he carried on playing, you're not even worth top 1, you didn't even win tournament.

Also you shared accounts and boosted friend's account, wich is Point Trade, and that got yourself banned, you don't deserve it, get over it.
 RIP_Wizard

Editiert 8. Juni 2017 - 05:00 von RIP_Wizard
 RIP_Wizard

Editiert 8. Juni 2017 - 05:04 von RIP_Wizard
LuiCalibre wrote:
You don't deserve it, all you did was do 1v1 for fast rate and then stop using your main account while everybody continued playing on their main account, even Alex got Spot 1 the day of the tournament but instead doing what you did he carried on playing, you're not even worth top 1, you didn't even win tournament.

Also you shared accounts and boosted friend's account, wich is Point Trade, and that got yourself banned, you don't deserve it, get over it.

plz go.... rofl never point traded anyone sorry .''Also you shared accounts and boosted friend's account, wich is Point Trade'' what the hell are you talking about? talking **** with some fake name so original . 1v1 is prohibited ? your arguments and what you are saying is totally ilogic . all matches are there for you to see and if you have anything to disclaim, search game and show it here.
 Dej4Vu

Geschrieben 8. Juni 2017 - 05:06
the "top player" dosnt suppose to be for the one who hit #1 and still till the end in that place?
all i see here is a clearly unbiasedly with supercrack, it's obvious that some staff member asked for this, also to close the "dv8 noob bash clan" thread, showing the impunity they have.
 LuiCalibre

Geschrieben 8. Juni 2017 - 05:14
RIP_Wizard wrote:

plz go.... rofl never point traded anyone sorry .''Also you shared accounts and boosted friend's account, wich is Point Trade'' what the hell are you talking about? talking **** with some fake name so original . 1v1 is prohibited ? your arguments and what you are saying is totally ilogic . all matches are there for you to see and if you have anything to disclaim, search game and show it here.

Stop editing your replies every 3 minutes, thanks. You used dejavu's alternative account to be allowed to play in a non-Smurf game, rather than JUST USING YOUR MAIN ACCOUNT, you did prefer to use a friend's account wich you boosted to 1700, that is Point Trade. 1v1 is not forbidden, but this map is not only a 1v1 map. Marauder is much worthy the top 1 Lustful player of the league since he can handle 1v1 and TG well, also he has the nuts to use his main account risking his precious puntos unlikely you, point wh0re.

Stop crying, and get over it. You had all this ****y " I do what I want" attitude through all the league, even saying if you got banned for your account sharing you wouldn't care and simply boost a new account with 1v1s to then stop playing again. Why are you crying now if you didn't care?
 RIP_Wizard

Editiert 8. Juni 2017 - 05:38 von RIP_Wizard
1. i didnt use other player account

2 i was the first one to get 1923 points in this , and got back to 16x mainly because everyone was 16x back then and had to raise all again to actual rate.

3. everyone knows its me , and can ask for 1v1 . i have no problem playing anyone .

4. i dont understand what u trying to say if i raise another person acc to 17x , which i never did, is point trade ? wtf are you talking about 11 . I told you to show me the games and you never did.

5. looks like you never played 1 single game in this map , but you talk like you ''know a lot'' about this rofl
http://www.voobly.com/profile/view/124722937/Ratings

6. i dont have to give any explanations to you. you have 1 post and a 0 gamer. so come play 1v1 or go back to your cave, please . else show your real name. thanks
 Brytiago

Geschrieben 8. Juni 2017 - 05:36

Clicked random page numbers and this is what I found. Crack clearly plys all from 1v1 , 2v2 to full tg. Whether he did "point trade" or "acc sharing" has nothing to do with his accomplishment. & he did win 2nd place in the tournament.

1[2]34567891011121314
Zeigt an 16 - 30 de 198 Beiträge
Springe zu Forum:
9 User sind betrachten gerade diesen Eintrag (on den letzten 30 Minuten)
0 Mitgleider, 9 Gäste

What's popular right now: