New ages

[_T]LuxBellum

Editiert 13. Juni 2019 - 04:03 von [_T]LuxBellum
Hello, [UPDATE IM VERY DESPERATE, ACTUALLY HIRING]:

I dont have the time to create this mod or even learn how to create it, actually going to pay to the one who actually can attach the following elements to Galla's 5th age mod.

I want to upgrade the game introducing more ages, from its actual stage most modern units (Siege cannoneers, artillery galeons, artillery infantry, bombarding towers) to actual warfare and futuristic, including the overcome of materials like glass, steel, plastics, steam engines, petroleum, gasoline, turbosine, propellers, turbines, electric and electronic upgrades, until biological, toxic and mass destruction weapons and the incoming industrialization of graphene, aerogel, quantical and superconductive computing and bitcoin economy, also the optical boosts on electricity/lasers and hydrogen nukes or nuclear weaponery.

Im looking for partners, I have the idea and actually the only thing I know is graphical design, so I can help with the sprinting and will post my drawings furtherly, this purposal is also open to future ideas

Here's a list of the first from past to future, things I want to upgrade:

Total Progress: Gatling Gun [01.10%]

Sharp Project: First Stage

6th Age "Preindusrial Age": (Just after Gallas's 5th Age Mod)
- Reforestation: Forests last 10x longer, all units and buildings have a slow regenerating speed
- Revamp: All buildings replaces every ground graphic by stone floor in a radius of 5 meters
- Glass Windows [Villagers work 5% faster]
- Glass Binocular [All distance units shot 2x longer including buildings]
- Glass Astrology [Villagers and all military units walk 2x fast]
- Sniper [Replaces ballista archer Damage x2 Range x2]
- Revolver Warrior [Replaces Champion Damage x2 Firerate x2 Range 2x]
- (50%)Gatling Gun [Replaces Siege Ballista Damage x2 Firerate x10 Range 2x] [ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0cAkxEXwNo ]

Second Stage

Iron Industrial age:
- Hand Pistol Fighter [Replaces Lancer Damage x2 Firerate x4 Range x3]
- Machinegun [Replaces skirimisher damage x3 firerate x10, x2 range]
- Tank Gatling Gunned [Replaces siege ballista with RAM armor, damage x2 firerate x10 range x2]
- Heavy metal coating [Technology for all siege/naval/building units | x3 armor]
- Scoped Sniper [regular imperial's ballista shots x3 slower, x5 longer, x5 damage]
- Shotgun warrior [Replaces champion damage x5 firerate -x2 range x2]
- Steam Merchant [Merchant car becomes a steam train | carrys x10 gold, moves x5 faster, replaces every ground walked by train rail graphic]
- Reforestation's technology researched at 6th age is disabled
- Petard deals x10 damage due to iron soldered explosive container, and new chemical explosives as dynamite, nitrocelulose, c4 etc etc
- Agriculture/Logging/Mining/Working 10% efficiency upgrades due to industrial tools

Third Stage

Fuel age:
- Agriculture/Logging/Mining/Working 10% efficiency upgrades due to petroleum tools
- Tank [Replaces siege ballista with x10 RAM armor, damage x20 firerate x1 range x5]
- Artillery Jeep [Replaces siege ballista with RAM armor, damage x5 firerate x10 range x3 speed 10x]
- Artillery Airplane [Replaces siege ballista damage x5 firerate x10 range x10 speed x50]
- Artillery Submarine [Replaces Galeon with x10 armor, damage x5 firerate x10 range x2]
- Torpedo technology [Replaces Galeon with x10 armor, damage x20 firerate x1 range x5]
- Bombarding airplane [Replaces siege ballista damage x20 firerate x1 range x20 speed x50]
- Artillery Helicopter [Replaces siege ballista damage x5 firerate x10 range x10]
- Heavy Boat Transporter [Replaces passenger boat with armor x10 speed x5 capacity x10]
- Tandem Rotor Helicopter [Passenger unit has RAM armor, Artillery Jeep Speed x2, Heavy Boat Transpoter's capacity]
- Ground Heavy Trailer [Passengers unit has RAM armor x5, Artillery Jeep Speed, Heavy Boat Transpoter's Capacity]
- Motorcicled artillery couple [Replaces archer cavalry damage x5 firerate x10 range x2 speed x5]
- Molotov Saboteur [Replaces imperial onager and cost 10% range 50%]
- Flamelauncher [Replaces imperial onager and cost 50% range 20%]
- Iron Structure and Concrete [Research doubles all buildings HP]
- Fuel trailer [Merchant car becomes a train | carrys x10 gold, moves x10 faster, replaces every ground walked by train rail graphic]
- Castles, urban center, trebruchets, towers shot missiles damage x100 blast 100 square meters, range x10
- Petroleum Harvesting Platform [Can be built at the cost of half a castle, anywhere and generates 10 gold each 30"]
- Plastics technology: All units move 10% faster

Blurry Project: Fourth Stage

High Quality Steel Age:
- Agriculture/Logging/Mining/Working 10% efficiency upgrades due to HQ steel tools
- All units move faster
- All Siege units are double the HP
- Mining/Logging/Farms work slightly faster
- Merchant fuel trailer looks different, and moves faster
- All siege units shot from 20% longer
- All propeller planes become turbine jets
- All propeller boats become turbine boats
- All metal coated units/buildings look less black and more white

Copper (Electrycal) Age
- Agriculture/Logging/Mining/Working 10% efficiency upgrades due to electric tools
- All villagers transport double the resources
- All buildings are built double the speed
- All military/siege/building units are double the pierce, 50% damage
- Fuel merchant train becomes electrycal and moves faster generates double the gold
- EMP nuke [Deals 100DMG to all feet units, 300DMG to all buildings/siege around 50 square radius, is shot by "EMP launcher" (Similar to missile launcher which replaces trebruchet) each 50 seconds]

Computing (Electronical) Age
- Agriculture/Logging/Mining/Working 10% efficiency upgrades due to computing programmed tools
- All villagers transport double the resources
- All buildings are built double the speed
- Hacking [Disables spies/treason, and isnt reactivated unless you research it]
- Merchant Train has double HP
- Cryptocurrency [All houses generate gold income]
- All military/siege/buildings are double the pierce, 20% damage, shot from double longer
- Soundwave shotter [Paralizes villagers and infantry]
- Aluminum Technology - 10% speed all units
- Magnetical Technology - Merchant Train becomes magnetical
- Biologycal Technology - BioNuke [Deals 500DMG to all feet units, 300DMG to all buildings/siege units around a 50 square radius, is shot by "BioNuke launcher" each 100 seconds, doesnt replace EMP nuke launcher]
- Pulse Laser - allows faster working and siege/infantry weaponery

Nuclear Age
- Agriculture/Logging/Mining/Working 10% efficiency upgrades due to nuclear plants feeding electrical demand
- Nuke [Deals 100000 DMG to all feet and building/siege units around a 100 square radius... 1000 if shot to the water, but only at water, water is filled with blood, dead fishes and whales corpses, is shot by "Nuke Launcher" each hour, doesnt replace BioNuke launcher/EMP launcher | area is not walkable by 10 minutes (if u walk in you die)]

Hydrogen Age
- Agriculture/Logging/Mining/Working 10% efficiency upgrades due hydrogen powered tools
- Economycal bonus regenerating is reactivated and doubled
- All units move double faster
- All siege units cost -80% and move double faster
- Each petroleum platform is reversed the gold income (Drains gold)
- Hydrogen Nuke [Deals 100000000 DMG to all units around a 2000 square radius, 20000 if shot to the water, but only at water, water is filled with blood, dead fishes and whales corpses, is shot by "Hydronuke launcher" each 50 seconds, costs -90% the Nuclear Missile Launcher, doesnt replace other nuke launchers]
- Each sniping unit deals double the damage, shots from double the longer
- Each machinegun/shotgun unit costs -50%, shots double the faster
- Merchant Trailer generates double the gold
- Hydrogen solid state laser tank [Shots the beam from the same distance a missile launcher shots and deals constant damage]

Graphene and New metals Age
- Agriculture/Logging/Mining/Working 10% efficiency upgrades due to graphene tools
- All units move 10% faster
- EMP is 10x damage and 10x distance
- All units shot from 50% longer
- Alll units and buildings are doubled the HP
- Regenerating speed is doubled
- Merchant Trailer moves much faster and generates double the gold
- Gold is replaced by graphene
- All units deal 100% + DMG
- Aerogel [Technology which boosts another 10% movement speed for all units]
- Agriculture/Logging/Mining/Working upgrades
- Boeing and aerogels (resistant and lightweight materials for improving speed, armors and industry in general

Quantical/Superconductive Age
- Agriculture/Logging/Mining/Working 10% efficiency upgrades due to quantical tools
- All units and buildings are doubled the range
- Agriculture/Logging/Mining/Working upgrades
- Helium cooling
- Atomycal printing

Philosophycal Age
- Agriculture/Logging/Mining/Working -10% efficiency upgrades due to meditation of all workers
- Biodecodification - all human units regenerate 10% faster

Nanotech Age
- Positron Laser
- Lab Meat, Lab Leather
- Regen Pills
- Transparent Aluminum
- RAMJET
- Linear Particle Accelerators
- Quantum Device
- Prediction orbital engine
- Alae cleaning atmosphere device
- The biodiesel
- Thermal-nuclear infraestructure

Any else ideas are welcome

Bonus: Trees can be built after ecological technology, but take very long, first player which builds 3x its population in trees gives birth to "The One" ... which is a Sword Fighter 10x the speed of a scout, 100x the damage and defence of an imperial samurai, 10000 HP, regen speed 10/hp per second.
Link | Antworten | Zitieren
 [MM]Gallas

Editiert 17. Mai 2017 - 11:27 von [MM]Gallas
I think you just should play wit the [You must login to view link] The amount of work for this insane and not even including the balance.
 [_T]LuxBellum

Editiert 17. Mai 2017 - 21:29 von [_T]LuxBellum
No problem, we could start only by Ecologycal Tech and Glass Age
I think thats an easy task, i prefer so much aoeII mechanics
And balances will come in time, just by testing
 [_T]LuxBellum

Geschrieben 17. Mai 2017 - 23:34
Just finished playing your 5th age and its very cool, i just think some naval upgrades have to be available for naval civs and this will be full balanced... havent played much civs but I found that some researches look black, is it me or its kinda incomplete? researches of trade market, upgrades to vouglier and noble swordsman, and archery, cavalry and siege base also some researches appear black same than lumber camp and urban base, also market merchant upgrade looks black, same than monastery.

With blessing of the faith, monks should gain a shield, helmet or armor.
Husar upgrade doesnt look different unlike elite paladin which looks different
Awesome looks of nobleswordsman and vouglier
Master Tebruchet should make it look different, maybe metal armored
Elite castle units turning to royal may be re sprinted
From which carpet can I grab the draws and start editing?
Extra plating and balista would be nice to add different re sprint
Marauders tech looks black also

AWESOME MOD
 Popemi

Geschrieben 19. Mai 2017 - 08:18
You should play Empire Earth (14 ages)
 [_T]LuxBellum

Editiert 5. Juni 2017 - 23:27 von [_T]LuxBellum
I hate other games what i want is to upgrade AoE, not to play something already done by someone else, I like AoE and im staying with AoE, if I wanted that i would be already playing that from long ago, I want to make my own mod of AoE as im with AoE concept. I know I can download even that useless game clash royale, but what i want isnt play other games, I want to get helped or at least guided on how to do my own AoE mod

Anyways thank you for your advice, I want to do something, instead of using something already done I know AoE isnt something I did, but I want to put some of my creativity into what i am going to play this is why i want to mod AoE
 xXSpecialsoulXx

Geschrieben 10. August 2017 - 09:40
Look i know how is easy to us to imagine that units , explosion terrains and god its looks good , but.. did you know the tons of work of that? Maybe can you may starting more easier mods.. just saying
 xXSpecialsoulXx

Geschrieben 10. August 2017 - 09:49
Look i know how is easy to us to imagine that units , explosion terrains and god its looks good , but.. did you know the tons of work of that? Maybe can you may starting more easier mods.. just saying
 [_T]LuxBellum

Geschrieben 11. August 2017 - 21:58
Yes! its true! i talked with gallas and he sent me some modding begginers guides so i will start as first: Reforestation Technology
 [MM]Gallas

Geschrieben 8. Oktober 2017 - 23:05
Perhaps you should contact with WAIFor:
[You must login to view link]
 [_T]LuxBellum

Editiert 25. Dezember 2017 - 22:06 von [_T]LuxBellum
Thank you Gallas ! Im reading it up!

Edit: Sounds really interesting, im going to send him a message
 [_T]LuxBellum

Editiert 16. April 2018 - 16:11 von [_T]LuxBellum
I have not been able to install it, it downloaded an exe but exe doesnt do anything, a folder which name is docs and a folder named games with xml files... does anyone know how to install this?

Edit: Already have installed and played it, looks interesting but very deep balances need to be applied because helicopters die as easy as a dark age scout....
 [RoMonk]koandcul

Geschrieben 6. November 2018 - 23:14
here is my feedback
make ages 6&7 and bring automatic guns, tanks, cars, airplanes (like fly dutchman)

[1]
Zeigt an 1 - 13 de 13 Beiträge
Springe zu Forum:
1 User sind betrachten gerade diesen Eintrag (on den letzten 30 Minuten)
0 Mitgleider, 1 Gäste