The hate is real.
Link | Antworten | Zitieren
 RIP_Wizard

Geschrieben 17. Juni 2017 - 04:39
You must login into Voobly to view image
 Brytiago

Geschrieben 17. Juni 2017 - 04:43
CS elites and old farts :D will never tolerate a noob going to the top and getting rid of the old trash
 SeriousMan

Geschrieben 17. Juni 2017 - 04:46
Brytiago wrote:
CS elites and old farts :D will never tolerate a noob going to the top and getting rid of the old trash

JR10 should be top.... stop supporting trash players.
 Brytiago

Geschrieben 17. Juni 2017 - 05:20
111 Pasta vete a dormir
 Dej4Vu

Geschrieben 17. Juni 2017 - 06:25
Quote:
(dejavu, azery, andres, <insert_****_south_american_dude_here>)
learn to behave alex, don't feel upset just because you can speak english properly, you always have been one of the most hatefull guys there on CS, now you are trying to impress your friends with your english speaking skills is just like "watch me guys i'm so cool, i can speak english well" when we khow you are just a little kid with much rage inside.
 Dej4Vu

Geschrieben 17. Juni 2017 - 06:31
Quote:
I know my english is not the best but i am completely sure anyone can understand it properly. Also it doesnt look very nice how you are insulting south american people tho , i would like you apologize.
the most funny part is that he always act and told you have to be "humble" then he wrote some sh1t likes this to contradict himself showing how clearly he isn't, such hypocrite.
 RIP_Wizard

Editiert 20. Juni 2017 - 03:47 von RIP_Wizard
 RIP_Wizard

Editiert 17. Juni 2017 - 06:53 von RIP_Wizard
SeriousMan wrote:
JR10 is like 20 supercracks.

Are u stoned masta ? rofl

24_King_

Geschrieben 17. Juni 2017 - 19:39
crack eres mi idolo, te recordare por siempre
 [7th]And1zeas

Geschrieben 18. Juni 2017 - 14:23
I think I am 4 - 3 vs this guy while I was rusty.
pretty curious to see if Adrift wouldn't own supercrack easily.

But the real Lustful king is [7th]Like_gg.
The fact that he doesn't care enough about supercrack to play him doesn't change that.
 RIP_Wizard

Geschrieben 19. Juni 2017 - 23:29
who are you ? at least come play me with you real name m8 playing with me 4-4 in my first games in map ok

Dej4Vu

Geschrieben 20. Juni 2017 - 00:44
as far i remember before this league started, i trained supercrack telling him about this map some strategies because i knew he has the potential to rule this map( he's an rm player) he were kinda new brand at this and succefully did reach top in a few weeks.
today it's sad to see that some players already experienced in this, talk **** and defame him like if he were some disrespectful player or some stuff like that, if i knew you guys were gonna treat him in this way, i would never tell him about this map because he don't deserve this.
good luck on carry new players in a new league on this bad way.
 [Eot_]DJ

Geschrieben 20. Juni 2017 - 00:51
Dej4Vu wrote:
as far i remember before this league started, i trained supercrack telling him about this map some strategies because i knew he has the potential to rule this map( he's an rm player) he were kinda new brand at this and succefully did reach top in a few weeks.
today it's sad to see that some players already experienced in this, talk **** and defame him like if he were some disrespectful player or some stuff like that, if i knew you guys were gonna treat him in this way, i would never tell him about this map because he don't deserve this.
good luck on carry new players in a new league on this bad way.

That's not the problem. The problem is your friend's ego going out of control, he needs to know his place.
 Dej4Vu

Geschrieben 20. Juni 2017 - 01:04
I don't think so, since you meet him, you take him bad and I feel sorry if he did make some joke about you while playing, is just his way to behave, so I hope you guys forget about it.

12[3]4
Zeigt an 31 - 45 de 48 Beiträge
Springe zu Forum:
1 User sind betrachten gerade diesen Eintrag (on den letzten 30 Minuten)
0 Mitgleider, 1 Gäste