Community Forums > Voobly General > General Discussion / Off Topic > Am I an idiot? What I did wrong for complain about this?

Am I an idiot? What I did wrong for complain about this?

+kwin

Geschrieben 1. September 2017 - 06:22
For topic starter:

It’s amazing what people can say during a game behind the “safe” computer, 99% of those guys don’t say it in real life, well… I hope for them…

I don’t know what you did in that game, but I do know that there are many players who have to find a reason for losing a game, and many times, that reason is insulting the easy target (the unknown player).

Off course it’s a game, and it can be sometimes very frustrating if your ally do things he should not do, always be careful with building houses in a trade route, and if you build in someone else his town, try to do it that it don’t mess up his game.
I play FN, and if someone starts building houses in my town (early when I shop wood there for the space), then I never allow this. Later, it’s no problem.
In FN, space is the problem, other maps it’s different.

Anyway, when someone say things like that to me, he do that maximum 2 times.
First time, it’s possible I pause game and tell him I will quit if he say something like that again, Second time, I resign and put that guy on ignored.
Also when I host, those who can’t act like normal people, maybe a warning, but a warning usually result in worse behavior, so it will be followed with boot + ignore.
Insults even if it’s not to me, even the 14 taunt, all annoying stuff, result is boot + ignored if I host…

I make sure I will remember the reason for ignore for the future, and I almost never play with accounts on my ignored list.
Those guys will usually come back with other accounts, but then they know that they just can’t do such things anymore if they want to stay in the room, if not, I guess you know what happen then^^

Result:
Problem solved and more fun in Voobly…

PS:
There was 1 guy who give you the advice to wall your ally, never do that if you want to keep your account, it’s forbidden…
Link | Antworten | Zitieren
 [mouz]_SpeCiaL

Geschrieben 1. September 2017 - 13:43
play only 1v1 crew
trashtalking proffesional crew
insulting noobs pro crew
 I_Am_HunTerr

Geschrieben 1. September 2017 - 18:30
Quote:
PS:
There was 1 guy who give you the advice to wall your ally, never do that if you want to keep your account, it’s forbidden…

^^ do this exactly .. or he may do the same thing to someone else as he did it to you .. if you wall him and he is forced to quit .. he will know next time not to behave this way .. and someone else maybe a potential victim of his will be saved .. otherwise he is going to do this **** to everyone he plays with .. have fun :D
 [_T]LuxBellum

Geschrieben 2. September 2017 - 05:59
Dont worry! Keep learning and do not follow the insulting game, it drains important resources of your brain which has to be focused on game so that they dont blame you that you didnt play your role
 [_T]LuxBellum

Geschrieben 2. September 2017 - 06:01
Dont worry! Keep learning and do not follow the insulting game, it drains important resources of your brain which has to be focused on game so that they dont blame you that you didnt play your role
 SuperEspert

Geschrieben 2. September 2017 - 08:43
+1 finally something worthy to read.
 TIRED_OF_LOSING

Geschrieben 3. September 2017 - 11:25
jimmy does your gayness ever stop?
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Geschrieben 3. September 2017 - 12:29
^^ do this exactly .. or he may do the same thing to someone else as he did it to you .. if you wall him and he is forced to quit .. he will know next time not to behave this way .. and someone else maybe a potential victim of his will be saved .. otherwise he is going to do this **** to everyone he plays with .. have fun :D

http://www.voobly.com/pages/view/67/Banning-and-Rating-Policies#GENERAL_GAME_VIOLATIONS
 [LyF]JimmY

Geschrieben 3. September 2017 - 13:21
jimmy does your gayness ever stop?

Tell the men their general lives
 [sT]ExoloT

Geschrieben 3. September 2017 - 14:19

^^ does not matter .. they are just a formality nothing more .. no need to worry about it.
 _Walt_

Geschrieben 4. September 2017 - 12:42
I will make my house in your kitchen.
 _Walt_

Editiert 4. September 2017 - 12:46 von _Walt_
It was a "Friendly" match.

Syland_Mini

Editiert 4. September 2017 - 12:57 von Syland_Mini
LOL IM ALSO AN IDOIT! haha
 Syland_Mini

Editiert 4. September 2017 - 23:05 von +eric@voobly
Edited by moderator.
 __KINGO__

Editiert 5. September 2017 - 00:28 von __KINGO__
this happend sometimes
well i was playing in bf 4vs4
i was with three unknown and i was vs my friends we all take random teams
anyway .. i was byz and i made a good boom for cataphraccts + BBT + i was with red "vikings" he was should make some archers and siege
and i was with blue + purple i cant remember civs lol
anyway purple lost some vills in start .. two or three so he is late + blue was going to rush with archers in feud but the enemy wall so good .. so blue cant do rush anymore
i get imp + i did 30 cataphracts vs halbs . they was full in 35min
i send them
red was crying like baby saying :" 11 11 cata vs halbs ? are u noob ? "
and then i did 30trade
when i made 70cata i send them to help red again
i rapped the halb + infantry of enemeys .. but the prob is my team .. purple + blue lost side so i lose trade
i cant make cata anymore .. they say i am noob + ******+********+******** and u know
no need to say more
anyway
they are noobs and they will never understand what is on your brain

1[2]3
Zeigt an 16 - 30 de 32 Beiträge
Springe zu Forum:
3 User sind betrachten gerade diesen Eintrag (on den letzten 30 Minuten)
0 Mitgleider, 3 Gäste

현재 가장 인기있는 포스트들: