Where is music.m3u file's proper place?

OneCalledGregg

Geschrieben 6. September 2017 - 00:58
I've tried installing and reinstalling the compatibility patch but this error keeps popping up: Sound\music.m3u was not found in its proper place.

So, where is this place, and how can I do it manually?
Link | Antworten | Zitieren
 __RuSe

Geschrieben 6. September 2017 - 04:24
Same issue here...
 __RuSe

Geschrieben 6. September 2017 - 04:39
Worked once I ran the patch tool and selected the folder as

c:\program files (x86)\steam\SteamApps\common\Age2HD

When I selected it, the tool tried to add \New Folder to the end of the path. You need to delete this and have it go into the Age2HD folder.
 Ziegfried1984

Geschrieben 12. Januar 2018 - 06:00
Hola, tengo el mismo problema. Cual es el procedimiento que hiciste en detalle para solucionarlo?No encuentro ese archivo de sonido que piden para reubicarlo. Y en caso de tener que reinstalar el steam y el parche del conquerors, cual seria el procedimiento?
 kitt

Editiert 12. Januar 2018 - 13:28 von kitt
Hola
prueba esto
https://support.voobly.com/display/vkb/KB1054+Clean+installation+of+Aoe2HD+with+compatibility+patch
 The_Black_Cap

Geschrieben 17. April 2018 - 10:32
Followed the steps exactly. Still getting same error "Sound/music.m3u was not found it its proper place"
It's installing into the correct folder. I didn't run into the /new folder problem.
 kitt

Geschrieben 17. April 2018 - 12:36
hi
patch new home: [You must login to view link]
Quote:
So is the compatibility patch supposed to copy this Sound\music.m3u file from the installer to the folder? Because it doesn't! I do not have the Sound folder.
And I already checked - I don't have an extra folder in my installation (I have C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Age2HD)
what worked for me was to create that folder and that file from a .txt
 phenZ

Geschrieben 24. April 2018 - 20:00
I followed the exact same steps as in the instruction as well. Still getting the error
 Jineapple

Geschrieben 24. April 2018 - 22:57
Make sure that the installation path is exactly C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Age2HD

No added /New Folder at the end or anything else
 66night

Editiert 25. April 2018 - 03:18 von 66night
Check if your Compatibility versions is UP TO DATE. I was downloading the COMPATIBILITY PATCH at this website: [You must login to view link] or other. THIS IS NOT THE UPDATED VERSION - IT'S THE V4. they currently running V5. SADLY voobly team didn't fix that up. i did this (unistalled v4 and installed compatibity patch v5) and it's working fine. You can find the updated version here: [You must login to view link]

mitropolitan

Geschrieben 23. Juli 2018 - 11:30
Sorry to revive an old thread, but wanted to share a fix for this issue since a definitive one hasn't been posted. The issue, as the diagnostic tool states, appears to involve the file "music.m3u" being out of place. On my computer the equivalent file was actually named "music.mp3." Simply changing the extension on that file from .mp3 to .m3u was sufficient to correct the problem for me.

[1]
Zeigt an 1 - 11 de 11 Beiträge
Springe zu Forum:
1 User sind betrachten gerade diesen Eintrag (on den letzten 30 Minuten)
0 Mitgleider, 1 Gäste

What's popular right now: