1.5 R4 replace my ctrl key

CSA_R_Griffith

Geschrieben 26. September 2017 - 04:45
I need to disable CTRL key on R4(that feature of controlling speed) When playing I cant use CTRL key mixed with arrow keys because on R4(1.5 Patch) it makes to control speed of the game. In R3 everything was working properly, now I play like a new player who dont know how to do everything. This feature can't be disabled on Voobly dropdown menu in gameroom. And it's annoying me a lot!

PS: I'm under Win10.
Link | Antworten | Zitieren
 scripter16

Editiert 26. September 2017 - 06:42 von scripter16
Hi! It might be possible to have the "Disable extended hotkeys" option also disable the game speed Ctrl hotkey to make it possible for you to play. The Ctrl thing should only affect use of the arrow keys to scroll, though. Mouse scrolling should work regardless of Ctrl state.

To understand the situation more clearly, could you describe how you're using Ctrl while using your arrow keys? For what case are you scrolling and simultaneously holding Ctrl? Sorry for the trouble!
 CSA_R_Griffith

Geschrieben 26. September 2017 - 11:55
Quote:
To understand the situation more clearly, could you describe how you're using Ctrl while using your arrow keys? For what case are you scrolling and simultaneously holding Ctrl? Sorry for the trouble!

Lets see, When I play I select a group of vill, then I use Ctrl + click(on mouse)to make farms, but I use arrow keys to scroll over the map as it makes it easier for me; using mouse to scroll over the area makes me slowly and play like an ****(In CSA game, I played from 15++[R3 and older] to 11++[R4])....

I tried all the featured options next to "Disable extended hotkeys", but none of them worked. I tried Release 3, and was working properly, tried 1.4 RC, and everything was normal, but when I use Release 4, it fails.

So basically is that, when I use Ctrl key in R4, it freeze my scrolling with arrow keys, making my game worst than ever.
 scripter16

Geschrieben 26. September 2017 - 20:58
Oh, I never knew Ctrl+Click also worked for multiple building placement! I always thought it was just Shift+Click. Will let you know when the fix is ready. Thanks for the report!
 CSA_R_Griffith

Geschrieben 26. September 2017 - 21:23
scripter16 wrote:
Oh, I never knew Ctrl+Click also worked for multiple building placement! I always thought it was just Shift+Click. Will let you know when the fix is ready. Thanks for the report!

Thx for you to check that post. Yest night I was like crazy trying to find a way to contact scripter/developers of 1.5...

:)

PS: I'm waiting for that fix :D
 scripter16

Geschrieben 26. September 2017 - 22:02
K, R4 has been updated with the fix. Please rejoin the lobby to update. Sorry for the trouble!

Changes for 5626 (R4):

• Adjusted rec/spec speed hotkeys, so they will only affect rec/spec and not gameplay.
  • "Game Mechanics->Disable Extended Hotkeys" can disable these for rec/spec, as well.
  • No rec compatibility break, so this release remains R4.

[1]
Zeigt an 1 - 6 de 6 Beiträge
Springe zu Forum:
1 User sind betrachten gerade diesen Eintrag (on den letzten 30 Minuten)
0 Mitgleider, 1 Gäste