CS big tourneys

[xCs]PLO_Style

Geschrieben 14. November 2018 - 01:35
we decline
Link | Antworten | Zitieren
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Geschrieben 14. November 2018 - 02:06
Talking about average while your only tournament win is a 4v4 CBA hero random tournament no one took seriously 11. Gooood joke.

When eot wins somthing (anything at all) omg greatest accomplishment everrrrr.

rofl
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Geschrieben 14. November 2018 - 02:06

This just shows how much xcs dominates rofl
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Geschrieben 14. November 2018 - 02:09
You basically just vouched for everything I said so I really appreciate it. We clearly have way different definitions of 'toxic' because efkan himself has said way worse things to me and Eot than anything you just listed there as your 'way out' of the war. Also as Malte has mentioned many times, **** talking has always been part of the wars or some type of build up. We cant help it that you guys are princesses and have a different mindset... Sorry for thinking that you could actually take a few words online and not let them ruin your whole day.

The entire purpose of us letting you guys recruit outside of your own clan was so that the games would be 4v4s and you could be more competitive all round. Obviously were aware we are the better overall clan but every map that was used in that war was a map that has at some point been widely played in wars or tournaments.

Eot was going into this war without our strong carry (said many people over the years) and another big part of our previous war/blood teams. We wanted 4v4s still and had set everything up for 4v4s. You guys never once told us any word about how you couldnt do 4v4s until very last minute, so yes it was a strong arm.. but unlike you all. We see something negative, we adapt and then we still show up and do our best. Also in what you wrote above, you are making yourself sound way nicer and more reasonable than you were. You told me straight up that the war has to be 3v3 or its off... I asked you if we could compromise or if theres someway around this as we had given you all plenty of time to recruit and practice and you told me no. The war wont happen if its not 3v3 for bloods. 7th refused to play us in 4v4s during TIW and seeing as Efkan is the common denominator in both clans I dont see how it was unreasonable for us to think you guys were just trying to pull a very typical efkan move against us.

And to be more exact. When you told me the info Rick PM'd you immediately, I was calm and you even a day or two later were still on talking terms with me and we were fine. You told me yourself you didnt want anything to do with Rick, true or false?

I called you guys pussies later on because in all honesty thats what you are. Sorry if that hurts but after failing to show up in a war where you were the underdogs and really had nothing to lose... I cant see another word to describe you or your clan? Think about the different reactions in Eot losing and xCs losing... not many even your own clan expected you to win a bo9... but you were showing up and gonna give CS some ggs with us and if you guys did infact beat us it would be a huge notch for you. For us you were just a little bit of an activity boost and nothing else.

Still failing to take responsibility rofl If you acted like a human during discussion it would of happened. Instead, you are salty cuz this was your only chance to take some Ws :(
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Geschrieben 14. November 2018 - 02:13
Still failing to take responsibility rofl If you acted like a human during discussion it would of happened. Instead, you are salty cuz this was your only chance to take some Ws :(
Nice of you to return after I destroyed you earlier... that 'I dont read your essay response' after you are quoting one of my biggest essays I have written so far is also an extra nice (****ic) touch by you.

I did act like a human... gave you guys many opportunities.. bent over backwards with your demands... stop running from the actual truth that your clan are a bunch of pussies that didnt really want to war... that isnt just coming from Eots. But enjoy the L's you take each day of your life kid ;)
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Geschrieben 14. November 2018 - 02:35
and to anyone else wondering what we offered for maps.

smosh, vet, gwarz, rad, spider, km, dome, bacteria and path

Our map list would be AB, Fury, Lustful, Nova, Path, Pool, Ray, Smosh, Vets
We've got Smosh, Vetz and Path in common. So we could agree on those 3.
For the remaining 6 maps it would be fair if each of us would pick 3 maps out of their own map pool.
We would go with AB, Fury and Nova.
That leaves the 3 maps of your choice and we have our 9 maps.
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Geschrieben 14. November 2018 - 02:39
Our map list would be AB, Fury, Lustful, Nova, Path, Pool, Ray, Smosh, Vets
We've got Smosh, Vetz and Path in common. So we could agree on those 3.
For the remaining 6 maps it would be fair if each of us would pick 3 maps out of their own map pool.
We would go with AB, Fury and Nova.
That leaves the 3 maps of your choice and we have our 9 maps.
See thats the whole problem with me giving the map list first because I had a feeling you'd just abuse it. I could of waited and said another map in there and had it. The fact that gwarz wouldnt be one of the 3 main maps when it is one of the most played bloods by far is a joke.

Our side is that Smosh - Vetz - Gwarz are the 3 go to maps to start.

You pick your 3 whichever they might be. We pick our 3 and we got our list... and lustful isnt a blood FYI.
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Geschrieben 14. November 2018 - 02:48
Someone pick desert blood
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Geschrieben 14. November 2018 - 02:49
Someone pick desert blood
Nobody wants to play that **** bro
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Geschrieben 14. November 2018 - 02:50
Nobody wants to play that **** bro

Lies and who cares what anyone wants id like to see it lol
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Geschrieben 14. November 2018 - 02:52
I dont really think this needs to be argued. You said your issue with gwarz being in was the possibility of a late game camp fest which in 2v2s doesnt happen so often... but if thats your biggest issue we can simply agree on Drow. I dont think you will find any or many people that think Path deserves a spot along smosh/vetz as a 100% played map over Gwarz.

with Smosh - Gwarz/Drow - Vetz as the first 3... Me and Gary would pick KM Rad & Spider as our next 3... along with Fury AB and Nova.

If you agree to this we got our 9 and can go foward.
 [7th]W0LF____

Geschrieben 14. November 2018 - 02:59
Ill just leave this here ;flowers
You must login into Voobly to view image
I consider malte the most overrated player of the CS. Idk much about his skills but played two maps against him cba hero and cba. Unfortunately i never got a chance to play vs him in any cba hero tournament higher level rounds( semifinals/ finals) due to lack of his cba hero skills but yes I got a chance to play vs him in the only CBA tournament I played in my whole life . We met in semi-finals he was with dv8 team ( so called best cba team) and I was with sirwan and Felipe but sadly he lost in his best map too against a guy who never played CBA seriously .
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Geschrieben 14. November 2018 - 03:00
We would not pick Gwarz. if you want Gwarz in then we make it a BO11 and add CBA as well as CBA Hero. Your argument Gwarz being one of the most popular Bloods would justify CBA and Hero being in the list as well. If you want to change the rules, then we do too. Sounds familiar, doesnt it, huh Sean? :)

If you dont want to agree to those changes, then its Smosh, Vetz, Path, AB, Nova, Fury, KM, Rad, Spider. Deal with it or run.
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Geschrieben 14. November 2018 - 03:01
I consider malte the most overrated player of the CS. Idk much about his skills...
Doesnt that kinda contradict itself? Get your arguments together first, kid.
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Geschrieben 14. November 2018 - 03:06
We would not pick Gwarz. if you want Gwarz in then we make it a BO11 and add CBA as well as CBA Hero. Your argument Gwarz being one of the most popular Bloods would justify CBA and Hero being in the list as well. If you want to change the rules, then we do too. Sounds familiar, doesnt it, huh Sean? :)

If you dont want to agree to those changes, then its Smosh, Vetz, Path, AB, Nova, Fury, KM, Rad, Spider. Deal with it or run.
Well no sorry, not at all.

OrangWuTang: you+me vs Sean+1 in Bloods 2v2? You notice where you say in bloods there?

I clearly mistook how much advantage you would want to take and to avoid having gwarz as a go to map where it deserves to be when I gave our map list first. You saw what we put down and picked and chose what you wanted from there.. You still only picked 8 maps since incase you didnt know Lustful isnt a blood.

But sure we could even make this a bo11 or bo13 or bo15 bloods set if you want? I'm totally down for more maps.

12345678910[11]121314
Zeigt an 151 - 165 de 204 Beiträge
Springe zu Forum:
2 User sind betrachten gerade diesen Eintrag (on den letzten 30 Minuten)
0 Mitgleider, 2 Gäste

What's popular right now: