Community Forums > Voobly Community > Age of Empires II: The Conquerors > Random Map > How can a massive Elite Janissary army be countered?

How can a massive Elite Janissary army be countered?

LeveL_5_

Editiert 21. November 2011 - 20:05 von LeveL_5_
U should not have let him to boom.;doofy Viks<turks(in the presence of gold) , anyway!tooth
Link | Antworten | Zitieren
 [DarkL]B00ger

Geschrieben 21. November 2011 - 20:36
don't let the game go to post imp.... don't give him time to reboom
 Hymne

Geschrieben 21. November 2011 - 23:00
;shock
 BMyers_

Geschrieben 22. November 2011 - 16:07
viking has an advantage very early threw early imperial age...overall is a faster civ you can do way more xbow than he can janisarys and imp much faster..willbe1 is correct turks dont have much of a counter vs siege rams/arablast expecially when its coming from vikings a much faster civ
 L1_m0n_ChU_P40

Editiert 30. Dezember 2011 - 10:53 von L1_m0n_ChU_P40
with units that were over 15 or 20 onagers elit asses back and clean it if you want the metal ones gunboats
____
_____
con las unidades que tenias mas unos 15 o 20 onagros y con eso los limpia

PrimezDevil_

Geschrieben 23. Januar 2012 - 09:23
15-20 rams with a good number of arbalest/skirms (skirms better) would do the job. attack the janni army with rams... when all jannisaries are attacking rams (they suck vs rams) rush in with your army of skirms/arbs. thats it.
 PrimezDevil_

Editiert 23. Januar 2012 - 09:29 von PrimezDevil_
oh and you should patrol with skirms/arbs. u should try to scatter them (surround the janni army) as much as possible (whilst patrolling) . jannisaries shoot slow (compared to skirms/arbs) and have bad accuracy. ... u shold take advantage of that.

oh btw infantry sucks vs gunners... and elite jannisaries are like the best counter for infantry.even huskarls.
210 huskarls gets utterly raped by 200 gunners (hand cannoneer). and here we are talking about ELITE jannisaries who have 2+4 armor in imp and deadly range + attack. and they fire faster too.. so no infantry can take on a good number of jannisaries.
 MehdiNisar

Geschrieben 29. April 2012 - 09:32
Make only Skirmishes and Pikemen for EJ.. But if he has bombard canons and is building bombard towers, then you are in great trouble..

First of all, you would not have allowed him to boom his eco.. Janissary can eat any infantry and vikings being an infantry based civ, he has an edge over you.. You need to make hell lot of skirmishes and shud always have pikemen to counter his cavalry (they can own hussars).. And make sure that u have at least a few horses to get his bombard canons.
 MehdiNisar

Geschrieben 29. April 2012 - 09:37
Whenever I know I am playing against Turks, I only make Skirmishes, Pikeman, Onagers and Cavalry. If you have civ like Britons, then you can make your castle units. If your civ allows you the paladins, then they can easily get them. But no infantry units, be it Champs, Pikes, Berserks, and even Teutonic Knights can own Elite Jannisary, except Huskarls - Goths. If you have archers civ like Chinese, Mayans or Britons, you job is done. Even if you have Koreans, you can always use their strong Siege Onagers. But if you are any other civ that is infantry based, stick to Skirmishes, they are very handy in case of Turks.

All this is based on my personal experience.. But it depends on a player how he plays.. Others can give more better advises and suggestions.
 BeNzYY

Geschrieben 29. April 2012 - 14:27
[You must login to view link] ;) Hf
 Good

Geschrieben 29. April 2012 - 14:51
Siege is the key.... Siege Onagers and Siege Rams.... Rams take the fire and Onagers kill the Jans.
 Sam1996

Geschrieben 29. April 2012 - 15:30
Yes, I played agaisnt Turks yesterday as Aztec...I found lost to the power of the jans and cannon backups.
My archers and siege were sandwiched by cannon, my eagles fell instantly at the feets of the jans, I tried to attack the cannons and swarm in eagles with multiple barracks, but he got the idea of making bombard tower. Plus his army of champs took out my city in minutes. Turks are a huge offensve civ, best to keep them on a leesh in the fedual age or so, maybe even castle, but castle age is harder. Once them imp, your doom is spelled out. They rely heavily on gold, but with a market and/or an ally, its gg- if they used their right offensive, if they didn't trebs and keep archers + rest of your army on standby.
 Trollololol

Geschrieben 29. April 2012 - 15:43
Paladins,cata,conq mixed with onager and scorps and its gg
 [INoV]CarlosFerdinand

Geschrieben 29. April 2012 - 17:49
Ehusk > ejans for sure
 _MaxiV_

Geschrieben 19. Mai 2012 - 07:54
Don't let him boom xD I once massed champions, and the guy went cannoners. I threw in a bunch of mangonels, and problem solved! :D

12[3]4567
Zeigt an 31 - 45 de 95 Beiträge
Springe zu Forum:
5 User sind betrachten gerade diesen Eintrag (on den letzten 30 Minuten)
0 Mitgleider, 5 Gäste