Community Forums > Voobly Community > Age of Empires II: The Conquerors > Random Map > RM Tournaments requesting Point Prizes

RM Tournaments requesting Point Prizes

StorM_Country

Editiert 30. Dezember 2010 - 18:47 von StorM_Country
Aoc: RM Tournament point prizes

No points will be awarded to 2200+ accounts, if someone signs up with a 2200+ account they must choose an account lower than this to award points to after tournament is over.
The responsibility for advertising and enforcing this lies with the tournament organisers and should they fail to outline it in the signup thread or elsewhere Voobly will not be held accountable or honour point prizes which breach the above rule.

1v1 Tournaments

For 32 player tournament which consists of 5 rounds.

1st place: 45
2nd place: 35
3rd place: 25

As rounds increase by 1, prizes increase by 5 points each, meaning 64 player tournament would be 50 points for 1st place.

2v2-4v4 Tournaments

For 32 team tournaments which consist of 5 rounds.

1st place: 50 points for all team members
2nd place: 40 points for all team members
3rd place: 30 points for all team members

As rounds increase by 1, prizes increase by 5 points each placing, meaning 64 team tournaments would be 55 points for 1st place.

Size of team can be tournament format + 1 extra player, this means in 4v4 tournament, up to 5 players can receive the prize as long as they played some games, players to have points awarded to are announced by team or clan leader at end of tournament.

Anyone wishing to host an RM Tournament with point prizes please contact myself, Dreams or any of the RM mods and we can discuss and relay our decision to you.

~ Voobly AoC:RM Staff
Link | Antworten | Zitieren
 ANANTH_RAJ

Geschrieben 29. September 2012 - 18:34
Would like to join in the Tournament
 harisabd1996

Geschrieben 5. November 2012 - 11:03
yes.....................
 [SV2]4000Kelvin

Geschrieben 15. September 2017 - 18:37
lol I think I'm a little bit late

[1]
Zeigt an 1 - 4 de 4 Beiträge
Springe zu Forum:
1 User sind betrachten gerade diesen Eintrag (on den letzten 30 Minuten)
0 Mitgleider, 1 Gäste