Word Association

[WTF]McHeiSty

Geschrieben 13. April 2012 - 22:03
Duck Season, shut the **** up about your major. Knowing something about your major doesn't make you smart... Telling you to find the radius of gyration or moment of inertia of a semi-simple structure is entry level Engineering... So should everyone know that?

All you're doing is making yourself look like a dork. Shut the **** up... You managed to memorize a couple of structures and you can draw them... Wow.... Want a cookie?

You're a joke.
Link | Antworten | Zitieren
 QuackQuackIvI_F

Editiert 13. April 2012 - 22:11 von QuackQuackIvI_F
Duck Season, shut the **** up about your major. Knowing something about your major doesn't make you smart... Telling you to find the radius of gyration or moment of inertia of a semi-simple structure is entry level Engineering... So should everyone know that?

All you're doing is making yourself look like a dork. Shut the **** up... You managed to memorize a couple of structures and you can draw them... Wow.... Want a cookie?

You're a joke.

laugh. I answered questions mate. Quite candidly I might add. Knowing the abbreviations of DNA and RNA is basic biology, which pretty much everyone takes. Engineering on the other hand isn't. Get over it.

Plus, who wouldn't know what DNA is? The abbreviation maybe not. Way to freak out on something not important. =P What's your word?

I could've named another random hormone but decided to say iodine to get the convo away from technical things only pertinent to certain people.

And yes. Give me a damn cookie. (Who says that anymore? lol)

[FUA]TigerLegion

Geschrieben 14. April 2012 - 01:20
"NERD"
 Is_this_my_name

Editiert 14. April 2012 - 01:59 von Is_this_my_name
pff thats nothing. for my job I have to know how to apply a predetermined moderate quantity of glue in a strait line parallel to the edge of the wood (but ONLY where it will come in contact!), hit the plywood in precise locations to apply leverage and overcome friction with a weighted beating device called a mallet, and sometimes even change numbers on a computer!

Iodine - nerves
 [WTF]McHeiSty

Geschrieben 14. April 2012 - 03:59
laugh. I answered questions mate. Quite candidly I might add. Knowing the abbreviations of DNA and RNA is basic biology, which pretty much everyone takes. Engineering on the other hand isn't. Get over it.

Plus, who wouldn't know what DNA is? The abbreviation maybe not. Way to freak out on something not important. =P What's your word?

I could've named another random hormone but decided to say iodine to get the convo away from technical things only pertinent to certain people.

And yes. Give me a damn cookie. (Who says that anymore? lol)
Meh, I didnt even read to see who started the technical ****...

Also, I never took biology in my life.

And Im oldschool, so TAKE THIS ****ING COOKIE!
 QuackQuackIvI_F

Geschrieben 14. April 2012 - 05:21
I'm having a moment here...I'm unsure what iodine has to do with nerves.

nerves => signals
 Is_this_my_name

Editiert 14. April 2012 - 05:35 von Is_this_my_name
dont expect that I know what words I am referring to. sometimes I just take a best guess and hope the word is related. All I can hope I'm recalling correctly is Iodine is something to put on cuts that burns and nerves are signals to the brain when you feel pain. Am I completely off by what Iodine is? I'm not allowed to use Wikipedia but thats my guess.
 QuackQuackIvI_F

Geschrieben 14. April 2012 - 05:38
yeah I figured someone would put wound or something similar for the next word. I know it's used as a disinfectant for cleaning wounds I'm not sure it does anything to nerves though. w/e we'll go with it.
 [sT]thunderbird

Editiert 14. April 2012 - 06:32 von [sT]thunderbird
i am taking it back to biology.

neurons
 [WTF]McHeiSty

Geschrieben 14. April 2012 - 07:15
Axons
 QuackQuackIvI_F

Geschrieben 14. April 2012 - 13:24
not again...

electricity
 [WTF]McHeiSty

Geschrieben 14. April 2012 - 19:48
Relativity
 [FUA]TigerLegion

Geschrieben 14. April 2012 - 20:50
nerds
 Is_this_my_name

Geschrieben 14. April 2012 - 23:30
obliviousness of comprehending-in-capabilities
oh **** thats 4 words... ok,
circumstantial
 [FUA]TigerLegion

Geschrieben 15. April 2012 - 01:01
dependent

«20212223242526272829[30]31323334353637383940»
Zeigt an 436 - 450 de 3393 Beiträge
Springe zu Forum:
78 User sind betrachten gerade diesen Eintrag (on den letzten 30 Minuten)
0 Mitgleider, 78 Gäste

Lo más popular ahora:
Word Association (77 usuarios)
CBA PathBlood 1.8.0 (54 usuarios)
1.6 reward campaing (52 usuarios)
AoKTS updates (46 usuarios)
New Voobly Client 2.7 (22 usuarios)