Top 5 players of all time (R6)

BeastieG

Editiert 4. Juni 2010 - 23:51 von BeastieG
In your opinion, who are the top 5 best players to ever play Rainbowsix?
Link | Antworten | Zitieren
 NGG_timewarp

Editiert 5. Juni 2010 - 04:57 von NGG_timewarp
In my opinion, they are best 5 players of Korea.

_SNG_
eVer_
KBP_BLAST
KBP_heeya
NDFCLANQ

vexation

Geschrieben 5. Juni 2010 - 09:53
theres no top 5 really cus there was never a best but id put rk1 subzero, bbk shawn, frosty, and regulator on any list
 Brandon

Editiert 5. Juni 2010 - 23:00 von Brandon
Regulator and Frosty...nah...not even close. Same with Shawn. I think Vex is right you gotta pick a generation almost...

There is a site out their though that has a R6 Hall of Fame on it listing like 150 + players, even if they cheated or not it was based on their overall skill and if they gave anythign to the game...

Guys like Nabors or Flashback X weren't great at R6 but were AWESOME for R6 making clubs and designing contest sites.

We can go way back in the day and list guys like Gonja, Nastyboy, Camo, Bunghole, Nastyboy, Nuggdog THT and HYK Aries, Voodoo, Black out...

Or we can go forward to dynastys like RoC and TFR...or even more forward then that were guys like Terminator got good, kurupt, soultaker , saucey, caustiko, tragedy etc.

Even more forward you got the Murdocks and Orins u know? It just depends on the generation, I can't say if we got them all togetehr who would be better.
 Cypher_D2R

Geschrieben 6. Juni 2010 - 15:57
All I know is I never tried to put my name on a list and was always told to be one of the best. I would like to think I could hang with the best of the best in my prime. But who was good and who cheated? That's the the real question, majority of the cheaters never was caught. We knew who cheated and who was good those of us who was legit.
 Brandon

Geschrieben 7. Juni 2010 - 01:17
I agree Cliff, but their is also very good players who cheated, and crappy players who cheated, and very good palyers who cheated and we don't know about it cause they never told us or got caught...so it's so hard to judge this.
 bouldah

Geschrieben 8. Juni 2010 - 00:45
There is no such thing as a "very good player who cheated" If they truly were "very good" they would not cheat. The fact that they cheated means they were not winning enough times and thus resorted to cheating to feel better. Nobody cheats if they are winning, there is nothing to gain, duh.
 Brandon

Geschrieben 9. Juni 2010 - 05:26
I dissagree, Bonds and Sossa etc are great baseball players who used Steroids. Their is plenty of good or great players that choose to cheat at sports or games...they choose to cheat for different reasons, to compete with other sbecause tehy know the other top players are cheating or abusing rules, or to become EVEN better then they already are out of greed etc.

It's the nature of human instinct to cheat...is it right? absoultely not, however i've come across MANY players int his game that I know cheated or chose to cheat that were actually very dang good legit...they ruin their name by cheating much like Barry Bonds did, but their is still no doubting how good they are or coulda been had they not done what they did.

People willc heat if they are winning because they want to win more, or say a guy is super gooda nd can beat anyone except a hand full of guys that they know aren't playing fair, they may choose to play at those peoples level to win vs them.
 Cypher_D2R

Geschrieben 9. Juni 2010 - 09:21
Cheating is bad and is always looked down apon rather its in society or in game. You lose all respect of others and more so you make yourself look bad in the process.
 Brandon

Geschrieben 9. Juni 2010 - 09:51
Now that I agree on, that's the unfortunate part of when "good" players be it in sports; or video games, make that decisiosn to cheat. They lose all the respect taht they have had or should have due to their natural ability, because of the over-shadow. However on video games it's quite different becasue their is 10000 video games and you can just go to the next champer without any major reprocussions, it's why so many kids cheat at video games. I rad a survey that 6/10 kids have cheated or do cheat at video games online.
 Arigato

Geschrieben 10. Juni 2010 - 16:07
there were tons of good players to be looked upon, kurupt,tragedy were good...but cheated..not saying they didn't have a natural hand eye talent, but still weren't legit. Everybody has their good and bad games, everybody gets recognized in their own ways, in my opinion, the only person i ever liked observing through was Decko, the only player with a unique gaming style that made me laugh and my jaw drop at the same time. Natural talent in the game and on the Mic, to bad his bad habits got the best of him. RIP Pete
 SainT_33_

Geschrieben 11. Juni 2010 - 19:47
imo Darthmaul from DAWGS was the best player. That kid used to RAPE people and he was perma 56k internet. Most people from DAWGS, RoC were super ****ing good. Gage from Fear was pretty ruthless. Uhhh.. Champy was pretty good 1v1; Ganja, Subzero for sure are good.

As far as the cheating thing. Barry Bonds is still one of if not the best pure hitter ever. Taking steroids doesn't improve the dexterity it takes to connect the bat with the ball, it just makes it go farther.
 Cypher_D2R

Geschrieben 12. Juni 2010 - 04:07
The reason I feel I could compete is because I did most of my owning on 28k modem for years. Once I had broadband it was no stopping me. It was sad that even though Kurupt cheated I owned him in everyone of our 1v1 singles. He still hates me to this day because of that :D
 Brandon

Geschrieben 12. Juni 2010 - 18:53
Ya, I think all those guys mentioned are good...I thinkall of you that posted in this thread are very good honestly. Like I said we can't name a specific top player. Although I cheated, I also clanned with some of the best in the Game, I was legit long before Xzibit even existed and I made that choice, and I was in clans like TFR, and RoC for 3-4 years...I've had the opportunity to play with some of teh best players ever and I love that.

I also had some of my most fun after I came back to R6 and wanted to prove something, and I got to clan with Superman, Arigato, Apathy, Decko, Corner,etc etc....and Decko and Jay have to be two of the best players I saw of the later generations ....Me Arigato and Decko where able to just destroy people in 3's in the final days.
 BeastieG

Geschrieben 12. Juni 2010 - 22:19
At the end of R6's shelf life, Brink posted a website and it was sort of a news section for R6 and EW. There was a hall-of-fame section which corresponds with everyone's suggestions here for the Top 5 - I myself, was number 3. I would like to add to this list and say Easydate was a talented player along with Jackal and YoSoo. More recently, I would have to put Snipesman in the hat - since he was such a solid player and you could always count on him to pull through. It surprises me to know Kurupt and Amdtaz cheated - I not only laddered with them but considered both great players and equals.

[1]23456789101112131415161718192021»
Zeigt an 1 - 15 de 414 Beiträge
Springe zu Forum:
1 User sind betrachten gerade diesen Eintrag (on den letzten 30 Minuten)
0 Mitgleider, 1 Gäste

What's popular right now:
Most active threads in past week: