Top 5 players of all time (R6)

xDareDevilx

Editiert 17. Juni 2011 - 15:22 von xDareDevilx
I remember many of you and even though I'll never consider myself as one of the best I played along with many of these guys that ripped the scene up; It was a pleasure.
NsA_LiquidIce: Did you ever get that phone bill paid before there was vent or TS? LoL. I remember we played while having the phone strapped to our heads to get the edge back in the day. Was funny.
I think Reality deserves an honourable mention as well. Even though he was young and I wouldn't consider him in the top 5 I do remember that he was one of the very first that discovered 3rd view mode and mastered it. For a time, until the best figured this out for themselves, he was among the best.
My hay day was no doubt prior to 3rd view, where instinct and intuition played a major part in your success, and I was trained by TDFC GunSmoke. After about 3 years I retired but before that I introduced Bane to r6 and didn't realize that he'd become so good at it. He worked day and night on his triangle strafe shot, which not argueably so, was something no other player ever mastered or could deal with.
Link | Antworten | Zitieren
 Kurupt

Geschrieben 19. Juni 2011 - 10:50
Lol the post on here are quite funny..... lol i never knew so many people thought i cheated, its kinda flattering.
Dont care to much about who cheated or what not but i lived near ice and ray and yes they both cheated along with mccoy and most of no leg nittys friends.. but as far as i know joe was always legit... long time no see guys sup drew n joe

btw best of all time not including myself would prolly be Loony911 and according to him his neighbor BooWiz was better than him but just always had 56k
 JdAwG

Geschrieben 3. Juli 2011 - 22:35
why u ****es talking about rb6..when yall don even play! so shut the hell up and start playing or move the **** on!!! haha
 TSG_Profile

Editiert 8. Juli 2011 - 01:33 von TSG_Profile
TSG_Snyper23
TSG_Nightmare
TSG_Profile
Kurupt
Subzero
 undeadzombie

Geschrieben 18. Juli 2011 - 01:05
TSG_Snyper23
TSG_Nightmare
TSG_Profile
Kurupt
Subzero

Worst list I have ever seen sans Kurupt/Nightmare. Nightmare was one of the best team players I ever played with.
 sciron37_rwr

Editiert 18. Juli 2011 - 06:52 von sciron37_rwr
LaB_sciron37
LaB_ShadowBane
EKS_BballBoy
T$G_Nightmare
When he tried... ><>
 theNitrous

Geschrieben 24. Juli 2011 - 05:37
yo, long time.

I'm actually looking at starting to get back into a competitive game, most likely counter-strike source... junk games lately. Hit me up if any of you play anything else.

add me on steam: [You must login to view link]
 NoobzinAction

Geschrieben 8. August 2011 - 18:28
I am the Best Rogue spear play 2011 ! :D
 BeastieG

Geschrieben 9. August 2011 - 18:52
too many lies and too much deceit.
 KfH_ReDruM

Geschrieben 13. August 2011 - 05:38
thread brings back memories nice to see some of you guys are still around
 [uM]relation

Geschrieben 14. August 2011 - 04:54
me is it
 StAnzA

Geschrieben 16. August 2011 - 21:24
<- #1 r6 back?
 [NOA]chinu

Geschrieben 25. August 2011 - 17:34
I, ME AND MYSELF
 DecimatioN68

Editiert 13. September 2011 - 00:57 von DecimatioN68
Jester wrote:
Nitrous your an **** I never wanted to clan with you. Rayfezie, Icefezie, Nautica and Mccoy did cheat during TU. If you want I can get Amdtaz on here to validate that. He was one of the founders of TU.

187 Jester? aka jester and crisis?

Who are you Matt or Jon or Dan? I can't remember this is Tony P.....

This is holy nocturnal
 tsm_karma54

Geschrieben 20. September 2011 - 23:19
Hello everyone it is good to see some old handles and people that I remember. I hope you are all doing well in your respective lives. I played r6 a long time ago on a bunch of good teams on zone and Mplayer as either Karma or Tiger. From their I moved to CS and played main, premier and invite for a while. As an expeirenced professional gamer in many different games I can assure you that their is no best player at any game. Different players had different strengths. Though I knew Peter Ragus very well and played on alot of teams with him in r6 and CS I never had a chance to meet him in RL partly bc the lan scence did not yet exist in gaming. I still to this day do not know if he cheated or not. The night he overdosed I had accually just finished playing a CS match with him. RIP Pete. My list of the top 3 players ( in their prime ) that I was around would be...Decko ( amazing 1v1 player, played at a pace that took you out of your game ), Nuggdogg ( in game smarts/strats, could out think you even if you could out shoot him ), and third I would have to say Terminator. Kid was rediculous, exp on those west coast t3's that MyM would host back in the day. If and it is a big if..Decko was legit, I would say he was the best player in r6. Shout out to my boy Hotty! SaP style

12345678910[11]12131415161718192021»
Zeigt an 151 - 165 de 414 Beiträge
Springe zu Forum:
6 User sind betrachten gerade diesen Eintrag (on den letzten 30 Minuten)
0 Mitgleider, 6 Gäste

What's popular right now: