Roulette Blood

 [sT]PrIMeZ_X_StaR


Gruppe: Standard Mitgliedschaft
Beigetreten am: 27. Januar 2017
Beiträge:382
Geschrieben 29. Januar 2018 - 05:45
I will quit before you Rate this map ;sad4
Link | Antworten | Zitieren
 +[MM]jason


Gruppe: Tournament Host
Beigetreten am: 13. Juni 2013
Beiträge:330
Editiert 30. Januar 2018 - 14:49 von +[MM]jason
Fixed panic unlocking early (hay stack blocker instead of old stone head).
For some reason players on the side had extra gate ends they have been removed.
Blocked in randomizer transports so the cant be moved if game freezes at start.
Fixed some unit spawns.
I am now confident there are no bugs in this map. I have had unit changing triggers running for over an hour with no errors.
Link | Antworten | Zitieren
 +[MM]jason


Gruppe: Tournament Host
Beigetreten am: 13. Juni 2013
Beiträge:330
Geschrieben 1. Februar 2018 - 10:52
1st unit is now autoselected and free.
Minor improvements.
Link | Antworten | Zitieren
 mich


Gruppe: Most Valuable Player
Beigetreten am: 11. Juli 2009
Beiträge:14168
Editiert 21. Februar 2018 - 19:58 von mich
Added to rated:
=V= Roulette Blood v4_6.scx

Congrats on winning the Scenario contest :)
Link | Antworten | Zitieren
 +[MM]jason


Gruppe: Tournament Host
Beigetreten am: 13. Juni 2013
Beiträge:330
Editiert 25. Februar 2018 - 22:32 von +[MM]jason
Update:
You can no longer receive the same unit or the same hero twice in a row.
Subotai pop reduced to 30.
Fixed issue where 2 players change the same players unit at the same time.
Removed rain/snow cycle, doesn’t really work as it should in multiplayer and most people dislike it.
Link | Antworten | Zitieren
 mich


Gruppe: Most Valuable Player
Beigetreten am: 11. Juli 2009
Beiträge:14168
Geschrieben 2. Mrz 2018 - 00:32
Updated.
Link | Antworten | Zitieren
 SuperB1rd


Gruppe: Streamer
Beigetreten am: 24. Oktober 2013
Beiträge:2669
Geschrieben 8. Mrz 2018 - 07:20
Quote:
You can no longer receive the same unit or the same hero twice in a row.
still happening.
Quote:
Removed rain/snow cycle
what a lie.
also i don't get why this trash bad map won a CS mod contest..
a map that randomly any player start with a bad unit, have to change that wasting res on another bad or worse units even.
when you buy the hero spawn, any player can change it for some trash unit like skirm or halberdier to fight vs subo/nobunaga/kushluk or something like theses.
it's like you dont need anything special to win in this map, just some sort of luck and rush a guy like a jerk with team and encourage from ppl who know how this work, to point**** with this map.
it's funny how this map will be supported by many ppl telling me im wrong with some stuffs like "I don’t know why it’s a hard concept for a cs “pro” when people in npl easily understand the map" or "this map tecnically is strategic" and many like these.
welcome to the place that support the dumbest stuff ever made.
Link | Antworten | Zitieren
 ['RB']howvicking


Gruppe: Streamer
Beigetreten am: 8. August 2010
Beiträge:3058
Geschrieben 8. Mrz 2018 - 07:45
SuperB1rd wrote:
what a lie.
also i don't get why this trash bad map won a CS mod contest..
a map that randomly any player start with a bad unit, have to change that wasting res on another bad or worse units even.
when you buy the hero spawn, any player can change it for some trash unit like skirm or halberdier to fight vs subo/nobunaga/kushluk or something like theses.
it's like you dont need anything special to win in this map, just some sort of luck and rush a guy like a jerk with team and encourage from ppl who know how this work, to point**** with this map.
it's funny how this map will be supported by many ppl telling me im wrong with some stuffs like "I don’t know why it’s a hard concept for a cs “pro” when people in npl easily understand the map" or "this map tecnically is strategic" and many like these.
welcome to the place that support the dumbest stuff ever made.

;good
Link | Antworten | Zitieren
 ['RB']ZottenDree


Gruppe: Streamer
Beigetreten am: 15. Dezember 2016
Beiträge:237
Geschrieben 8. Mrz 2018 - 09:19
obviously zotten blood should have won instead
Link | Antworten | Zitieren
 +[MM]jason


Gruppe: Tournament Host
Beigetreten am: 13. Juni 2013
Beiträge:330
Editiert 8. Mrz 2018 - 13:05 von +[MM]jason
The ignorance is strong in this one.
Link | Antworten | Zitieren
 ImMoonLight


Gruppe: Standard Mitgliedschaft
Beigetreten am: 25. Januar 2018
Beiträge:62
Editiert 9. Mrz 2018 - 00:48 von ImMoonLight
Here's my 3.2827728 cents.

Not really my kind of map due to it's slow paced nature... BUT the concept is great, yeah it has a luck factor but that's what makes the map unique.

Managing, figuring out ways to get food, and finding a way to not be left behind is actually much more important than the unit luck and that's quite cool.

Yes, it's a cool map.
Yes, it's balanced enough.
Yes, it has enough food so noone should starve.

Keep up the good work.
Link | Antworten | Zitieren
 SuperB1rd


Gruppe: Streamer
Beigetreten am: 24. Oktober 2013
Beiträge:2669
Geschrieben 9. Mrz 2018 - 01:23
oh, here a jerk that enjoy this crap...
Quote:
yeah it has a luck factor but that's what makes the map unique
what about rtd? i dont mind you were talking serious...
Quote:
Managing, figuring out ways to get food, and finding a way to not be left behind is actually much more important than the unit luck and that's quite cool
this map it's not like normal maps where you lead by kills by far, you should get the better units, in change in this map anyone else can change the effort you made to lead for a crap unit.
Quote:
Yes, it's balanced enough.
you are kidding me.
Quote:
Yes, it has enough food so noone should starve.
no, this is the point, choice the bad stuff and risk of being rushed bcoz you wasted ur resources in something useless.
Link | Antworten | Zitieren
 +[MM]jason


Gruppe: Tournament Host
Beigetreten am: 13. Juni 2013
Beiträge:330
Geschrieben 9. Mrz 2018 - 02:56
SuperB1rd wrote:
oh, here a jerk that enjoy this crap...

Yes everyone that doesn't agree with you is a jerk.
SuperB1rd wrote:
this map it's not like normal maps where you lead by kills by far, you should get the better units, in change in this map anyone else can change the effort you made to lead for a crap unit.
you are kidding me.
something useless.

Its not meant to be, other maps are preidctable you know the unit lines, you know what your facing next.
Units exponentually increase so once your behind its difficult to recover.
In this map your meant to be adaptive you use your food wisely, there is also risk and reward factor. Do I keep food for panic or risk new unit or hero or make rams to harvest food through razings and vils to gather and hold mid. Do I change opponent or myself?
Kills unlock better units and heroes isn't this enough?
I don't think your balance compliant is valid when CBA is the top scenario and you don't compain about it.
In saying that I will be working on some balances soon.
Link | Antworten | Zitieren
 ['IC']TheKingOfNoobs


Gruppe: Standard Mitgliedschaft
Beigetreten am: 26. August 2014
Beiträge:1031
Geschrieben 9. Mrz 2018 - 03:09
+[MM]jason wrote:
Yes everyone that doesn't agree with you is a jerk.



Its not meant to be, other maps are preidctable you know the unit lines, you know what your facing next.
Units exponentually increase so once your behind its difficult to recover.
In this map your meant to be adaptive you use your food wisely, there is also risk and reward factor. Do I keep food for panic or risk new unit or hero or make rams to harvest food through razings and vils to gather and hold mid. Do I change opponent or myself?
Kills unlock better units and heroes isn't this enough?
I don't think your balance compliant is valid when CBA is the top scenario and you don't compain about it.
In saying that I will be working on some balances soon.
+1.
This map is really good and balanced, I played several 1v1 / 2v2, and I realized the ability to project your game you must have, you know when to buy a hero and when not, since the enemy can change the unit (hero), when you need bought villagers or rams to get more food or deaths, in 4v4 this would be really interesting to see, just need more promotion, and that people know how to play it, I dont see anything counterproductive, it's part of luck but mostly of strategy and knowledge handle the advantage and endure at the disadvantage.
Link | Antworten | Zitieren
 SuperB1rd


Gruppe: Streamer
Beigetreten am: 24. Oktober 2013
Beiträge:2669
Geschrieben 9. Mrz 2018 - 03:12
Quote:
Units exponentually increase so once your behind its difficult to recover.
this means you are doing bad meanwhile playing.
Quote:
I don't think your balance compliant is valid when CBA is the top scenario and you don't compain about it.
lol why you mention cba? for an example i can gave you AB(i dont like either), at this map you had 0% luck, its full tech tree(no civ bonus) and exactly same unit at some kills rewards, only won who play better... ya i'ts not a complex map just so simple but you dont get trashed with the unbalance.



Link | Antworten | Zitieren
123456789[10]11
Zeigt an 136 - 150 de 152 Beiträge
Springe zu Forum: